Fake News III: Opining versus Reporting – practitioners, roles reporters play.
(7:00-9:00 pm, October 25, 2018 Century Theater, Memorial Union, NDSU Campus)
The questions for this presentation are:
- What do you think is the difference between opinion and reporting? Please ground your answer in your experience.
- What is the value of good opinion? What is the value in good reporting?
- How do you develop a story? What does a week look for you?
- If it happens, what do you do when you get a story (opinion) wrong?
- In the current climate, what challenges are there?
- How do you know that your communication was effective?