Spring 2012 Panel Discussion on the Financial Future of the US
NPEI held the Spring 2012 panel discussion on February 20, on the “Financial Future of the US”. The forum was moderated by Bill Thomas (Director- Prairie Public Radio) and the featured panelists included:
- Carol Rogne (President – DFC Consultants)
- Howard Dahl (CEO- Amity Technology)
- Bob Hearne (Professor- Agribusiness and Applied Economics, NDSU)
The Panel discussed:
- What is the economic prognosis for the US economy?
- What is the role of government in regard to economic policy?
- What should be the role of government in regard to economic policy?
- What changes are required in US economic policy?
- What would be roadblocks to economic policy changes?
- What states of affairs or existing conditions would facilitate changes?
- What should be the role of business in the US?
- Does inequality exist? And what is the impact on the market?
- Should the inequality be addressed? If so, then how?
For more information, contact Dennis Cooley at 701-231-7038 (firstname.lastname@example.org)