NPEI held the Spring 2012 panel discussion on February 20, on the “Financial Future of the US”. The forum was moderated by Bill Thomas (Director- Prairie Public Radio) and the featured panelists included:
- Carol Rogne (President – DFC Consultants)
- Howard Dahl (CEO- Amity Technology)
- Bob Hearne (Professor- Agribusiness and Applied Economics, NDSU)
The Panel discussed:
- What is the economic prognosis for the US economy?
- What is the role of government in regard to economic policy?
- What should be the role of government in regard to economic policy?
- What changes are required in US economic policy?
- What would be roadblocks to economic policy changes?
- What states of affairs or existing conditions would facilitate changes?
- What should be the role of business in the US?
- Does inequality exist? And what is the impact on the market?
- Should the inequality be addressed? If so, then how?
For more information, contact Dennis Cooley at 701-231-7038 (email@example.com)